Different ways to annoy random strangers on Omegle:
- Reply them with meows. Be sure that each meows are written in different spellings like “meoww”, “meoooow…”, or “mew”. And if you feel like going back to normal again, say to the stranger that he/she was talking to your cat.
- Send the lyrics of Barney’s song, “I Love You”, to that stranger. Say “I love you” to the stranger. Wait for his reply. And if he/she replied, continue with “you love me” and add the latter part of the song.
- "Hello, is it me you’re looking for?" You can also put Lionel Richie’s “Hello” and continue with the other lyrics. It also works with the song “Birds and Bees” by Jewel Akens. Reply the stranger with “Let me tell you…” and after he/she replied, add “‘bout the birds”, “and the bees” and so on and so forth.
- Put lyrics of random songs that will make them curious. Such as songs that has lyrics of “do you know”, “i am”, “you should have known” and other words that will surely caught their attention.
- Answer them sarcastically. Stranger: “What’s up?” You: “Ceiling.” It will annoy them. lol
- Perverts are everywhere, reply them with memes. He/She will be asking if you have Kik so reply him with the famous “How about no,” “NO”, “One does not simply…”, or “Y U NO..”
- Know your alphabet. So if the stranger said “M”, reply him with “N”, “O”, “P”, and finish the alphabet.
- "M-Y-N-A-M-E-I-S-…" Start with the letter “M” to indicate that you’re a male (even though you’re not) then continue with replying “Y-N-A-M-E-I-S-..” and put random names like Dumbledore, Spongebob or whatever name you like.
There are other ways to annoy strangers on Omegle, it’s your style how to do it. But annoying strangers can be boring if they are disconnecting easily so it’s better if you make it a decent chat.
If you don’t know Omegle and you’re reading this, visit that site.